In a business setting, written content needs to be clear and professional at all times. Good writing often goes unnoticed, but poorly constructed and presented documents can seriously affect our ability to communicate effectively.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Communicate your message clearly and effectively
- Successfully plan and construct your writing
- Adapt your style to suit the reader and situation
- The purpose of business writing
- Considering the needs of your reader
- Structuring your writing
- Using appropriate style and language
- The importance of grammar, punctuation and spelling
This course is aimed at anyone who produces written content as part of their role.
This outline provides suggested content. Contact me to find out how it can be adapted to suit your organisation’s specific needs