“I would recommend Tim’s coaching skills for his ability to listen, understand and engage with people. He is easy to get on with and professional”
Charity Chief Executive
Management coaching is an extremely cost effective way of focusing on the specific challenges you are facing. It can help you:
- Develop your management and leadership capability
- Manage performance issues
- Make an impact during the first few months in a new role
- Adjust to organisational change
- Manage stress and work-life balance
- Understand and improve key working relationships
- Prepare for important presentations
Depending on your need, coaching sessions can be booked individually or as a series to help you develop over time. Contact me to arrange a free session to explore what coaching can do for you.
As well as the management coaching outlined above, I offer three specific coaching programmes.
One of these is designed to support you through the first 100 days in a new management role. The other two use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® to help you be your best taking into account your personality type.
Flick through the brochures below to find out more about these three programmes.